Monday, December 14

Full Hands, Full Heart

Dear Noelle and Ty,

There's no doubt that with the last two months, my hands have been full, but so is my heart. I have hardly had time to sit down and catch my breath, let alone get on here and blog about our daily festivities. It's gonna take a while to catch back up....


My sweet little Ty: You have really come into your own and your personality has captured my heart. You are all boy, from your little man laugh, to your messy hands and face, to your never ending pooping, to finding anything, no matter how small or gross, on the floor and eating it. You have developed a love of dog food and can now get 10-15 pieces shoved into your mouth in a matter of seconds. When Daddy or I catch you, you put it into third gear and try to high tail it out of the kitchen. You can say daddy and no, more like nnnnnnno.
You still only have two teeth, but are eating lots of solid foods now. You tend to be a meat and potato guy...and you like your juice too! You are *this close* to walking but are too stubborn to give it a good try. And when you don't get your way...LOOK OUT. Screaming and gnashing of the teeth to follow.


And my little doll Noelle, I have loved every bit of our last two months. You are really into the holidays, and really love the Christmas lights. You are cautiously awaiting Santa's arrival, and I'm not sure I can convince you to go see him at the mall. Sometimes I think you are a 2 going on 15- your current Christmas list includes keys, a phone, and a pink video recorder (mp3 player to the tune of $145). What ever happened to barbies and cabbage patch dolls?

You adore your little brother and are the bests big sis. You are so selfless and sweet and I'm not sure how I got so lucky to be your mama. You are going to be starting pre-school soon and I am so excited for you! I know you will just love it!

Well, I'm signing off for now. I can't seem to get more pics loaded right now...could have something to do with my camera that hasn't been charged in a week, but I'll have to investigate when sleep isn't calling. I will try to get a few catch-up posts written in the next few days, complete with Halloween pictures, and of the Christmas fun we've been having!

I love you both!
-Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment