Friday, April 16

WHEW!

This has been the busiest.week.ever. Peak week of my half marathon training, tons of meetings, battling a massive head cold, running, volunteer work at OWB, ACT tutoring, Jeremy's softball games, more running, playing in our new park that our subdivision FINALLY finished, Little Gym with Noelle, Little Gym with Ty, getting the Cross Country summer camp set up, organizing a fundraiser, baseball tailgating, working the track meet all day tomorrow, getting the garden ready, capping off my 35 mile week with, yep you guessed, MORE RUNNING. I'm exhausted. Before I go to bed, here's a sneak peak of Easter that I have yet to write about. I suppose I should probably post some pics from our spring break trip we took a month ago too, but maybe next time!!




No comments:

Post a Comment