Sunday, July 12

"I Pooped Obama"

Dear Noelle,

The first time you pooped on the big girl potty, you got up, looked at the toilet and said "I pooped a frog". As I went to flush, I happened to notice that your poop really did resemble a frog. Since then you've pooped a lion, a snake, an elephant, a cat, a dog, a monkey, and I think a giraffe.

Last night, you took a look and said, "I pooped Obama." Dad and I couldn't help but chuckle at the irony of your statement.

One night Dad and I were talking about your personality and how unique you are. Dad said something like "She's either going to be a bleeding heart liberal or a cut-throat business woman. I hope it's not the first one because she'll break my heart."

I'm hoping your "I pooped Obama" statement has you leaning towards the business woman.

Love you funny girl,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment