Sunday, July 26

My Little Acrobat

Dear Ty,

Daddy has taught you the balancing act trick. It's been something the Hunt's have been doing since Grandpa was a baby, so naturally Daddy had to get you and Noelle to do the same. This picture is from the end of June; you were about 4.5 months old. Unlike your sister, you seem to enjoy doing the balancing act because you always smile and sometimes even start to giggle. I can't wait until it's time to start you at Little Gym- I know you will have a blast!




I'll have to try and see if I can get my hands on a copy of Daddy doing this when he was a baby. In the meantime, I thought it'd be fitting to post a pic of Noelle doing the same trick. I think she is about 4 months here and you can see the look of terror on her face....she definitely did not enjoy it as much as you!


I love you sweet boy,


Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment