Tuesday, August 11

The Next American Idol

Dear Noelle,

Did you know you have the most beautiful voice? You have been singing since March, but you get so camera shy every time I try to record you. Your favorite song to sing is Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. I love how soft your voice gets and the way I can tell you are really thinking about what it is you are singing. You always make me smile and I especially like the way your tone fluctuates. You have a few kid CD's in the car and know all the words to the songs. The ABC's, Goodnight - Sleep tight, Baa Baa Black Sheep, Mulberry Bush, and I Like to Bounce are just a few of your current favorites....sometimes you even like to blend two songs together. Here you are in action, singing the ABC's and Twinkle Twinkle. Oh, and the best is when you get to the L-M-N-O-P part....

(Note to Readers: Make sure you turn off the Blog Music on the right so you can hear the sweetest voice!)


I love you baby girl!

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment