Monday, July 25

And the Little One Said "Roll Over, Roll Over!"

Dear Alexis,

Today you rolled over from your back to your belly for the first time! Of course, it would happen on the very first day you are at Lisa's, so I didn't get to witness it first hand...but your big brother and sister did so that makes me feel a little better :-)  I can't believe how strong you are at only 3 months old!! I guess you were fussing while Lisa was getting your milk ready and you just rolled right on over.  If that doesn't say anything about your determination, I don't know what will.  You are so sweet! And you were extra sleepy tonight going to bed before 8.  I bet all that work wore you out today!

One more day at Lisa's this week and then we get to snuggle and cuddle until I go back to work for real on the 15th.  I love you little girl!
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment