Tuesday, June 15

My Subconscious Working Over Time

9 times out of 10, the family is dressed in matching colors.  I don't intentionally do it, and half the time I don't even notice it until Jeremy comes home and points it out.  For example, yesterday we were all in yellow/blue/khaki.



I guess I do it subconsciously, who knows.  Noelle is getting good at pointing it out too.  She's really into "matching".  The origin of her diva personality baffles me.  Lord knows I'm not like that!

I remember on Spring Break when we were up at the Dells, I told her to put her shoes on.  She got all grumpy and said, "I can't wear these shoes!"  When I asked her why not, she said, "Because they don't match."  Seeing as they were the only gym shoes I packed, I reassured her they did match and looked great.  She they said, "These shoes are purple.  Do you see any purple in my outfit?"  She had me there...and we ended up switching tops.  I think I might be in trouble when the teenage years roll around, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment